Our Sweet Spot: Human Resources and Professional Leadership Services
PowerUp Leadership is a trusted professional leadership services provider to many individuals and organizations. We are successful when our clients can attract the right employees and retain those employees. A clear human resources strategy, building the team’s leadership capabilities, is a key part of any organization's success. All of our HR consultants are Certified Professionals in Human Resources and regulated by the ethics and professional code of conduct required by Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations.
PowerUp Leadership's executive search services delivers exceptional employees for our clients' hard to fill roles. We have extensive experience designing and implementing different human resources programs, including coaching and career development, and performance management. We love working with small businesses to get the human resources foundations in place like HR policies, job descriptions, recruitment plan, succession plan, leadership development, and employee training to maximize return on investment. A key part of our offering is human capital risk management to reduce the many risks people introduce to a business. This enables our clients to minimize lawsuits and employee grievances. Human capital risk mitigation is a key part of the governance process for boards, and we can help lower your risk through proper training, HR policy review, and communication.
If your organization has ever grappled with these questions, let's chat. Our leadership services can help you achieve your goals.
- How do we create a coaching culture?
- How do we provide effective employee performance feedback?
- How do we increase leadership effectiveness?
- Where can we find exceptional employees?
- What compensation rates are competitive in my market?
- How can we fix our high turnover rate?
- How can we keep employees engaged and retain high performing employees?
- How do we properly handle an employee sexual harassment complaint in the "me too" era?
- How do we terminate an employee respectfully and comply with employment standards?
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -