What is Coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking, creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity & leadership."
This aligns with our mission at PowerUp Leadership: to create Inspired Leaders. Our ICF-Certified Coaches work with individuals at every organizational level to break through thought barriers, set exciting, actionable goals, and develop the skills of the leaders we all strive to be. Our coaches are experienced working with leaders who want grow in the following areas (and many others).
Inclusivity & Advocacy
Maximize Team Productivity & Collaboration
Successful organizations have realized the value of coaching across job levels and functions. Leadership coaching is no longer a benefit just reserved for the C-Suite. With the spike in remote working teams, coaching is more important than ever to engage and maximize the performance of your team. With our roster of credentialed International Coaching Federation Coaches, PowerUp Leadership specializes in coaching Executive Leaders. We help teams get clear on their goals, break through self-limiting beliefs, and realize their potential. Our clients are given access to Coaching Cloud to access micro learning and assigned resources between coaching sessions.
We offer virtual 1-on-1 sessions with an ICF-Certified Coach through our state of the art platform, Coaching.com. Coachees are individually matched with their best fit from our Diverse Roster of Coaches.
Coachees gain access to a wealth of leadership resources to continue reflection, learning, and development in between 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
Through our platform Coaching.com, scheduling a session with coach, tracking goal progress, and communicating between sessions is all done in one place, with the added convenience of a Mobile app.
- In between live coaching sessions, clients are set up with access to e-coaching where artificial intelligence is used to push out coaching tips through notifications to clients smart phone, emotion sentiment analysis through an e-journal, and access to the dashboard to measure performance against 18 leadership dimensions that influence leadership capability.
- Our authentic style is approachable and warm. We're astute listeners and able to bring out the best in others, enabling them to learn more instinctively.
- We will engage your leadership team to align behaviours and define and cultivate the desired culture. Whether through one-on-one coaching, in a group format, or by weaving lessons into materials and programs, we have the experience to determine the best approach to offer the best outcome for your team.
- We have leveraged our education and training in neuroscience, psychology, and theatre to help others find their voice, leadership style, and collaborative skills to make them better leaders.
- We have helped emerging leaders and executives alike. Our power in asking thoughtful questions, while being an active listener, and balancing the right approach is our unique signature.
- Implementing a company vision can be challenging. We have helped leaders execute their vision by working with both executive teams and employee groups on how best to collaborate to bring their vision to life.
Our Coaching Packages
PowerUp Leadership offers customized coaching packages specializing in executive leaders! If you are an emerging leader, a new manager, an entrepreneur, or an executive leader looking to accelerate your progress, consider engaging a coach. Our roster of 50+ credentialed coaches, can support you to be the best version of you!
Each coaching package offers one-on-one coaching, where you are paired with a credentialed professional leadership coach with the goal of unleashing your leadership potential.
All of our leadership coaching packages are based on neuroscience and delivered by Certified International Coach Federation Coaches. Profitability increases between 14 to 29 per cent among organizations who take a strengths-based approach to leadership. These companies experience a decrease of employee turnover between 20 to 73 per cent.
As currently the only Canadian firm certified in LeaderAmp, we help leaders Rethink Emotions with Coaching through Artificial Intelligence.
We are NOT a fluffy, new-age leadership practice, getting people to do silly, team-based exercises like building the tallest tower together, or talking about their feelings in a group setting. PowerUp Leadership is business-focused, and we measure the results we deliver for our clients.
We believe in the power of inspiration to tap into leadership potential. We do this through changing behaviours and mindset using neuroscience.
Maximize Leadership Effectiveness
Leadership coaching is a powerful lever for increasing employee motivation and performance. Employees want to feel like they are growing professionally in their careers. By asking powerful questions to support employees in achieving a growth mindset and reframing limiting beliefs and assumptions, leadership coaching can greatly increase employee productivity and performance. Our approach supports leaders in being emotionally attuned charismatic leaders to inspire performance.
Reduce Employee Turnover
Employers who invest in their employees build successful teams that win. Many employers fail to realize the return on investment they make in their employees as they do not dedicate sufficient resources to developing employees soft skills and mind-set. Employers need to train their teams on how to lead teams effectively.
Accelerate Employee Promotion Readiness
Employees who participate in one-on-one employee coaching and group coaching programs are promotion-ready at an accelerated rate, compared to employees who don't receive this support. In addition, an external third party will help your employees open up, allowing them to ask questions and avoid internal politics embedded within an organization.
Make the Call
When you're ready to maximize your leadership teams' effectiveness, reduce employee turnover, and accelerate employee promotion readiness, get in touch with PowerUp Leadership to discuss your coaching options.
"Susan skillfully inserted thought provoking questions into conversations, helping me bring into focus what’s important while removing the noise. In between sessions, Susan provided meaningful homework that kept the momentum of personal growth going until the next session. Susan was easy to talk to; her approach was direct and her professional background added to her credibility. Overall, Susan helped me become a more authentic version me."
- Lina Bisanni-Armstrong, Director of Corporate Services, Alta Gas Utilities