Facilitate Succession Planning & Talent Review
PowerUp Leadership has a proven method to facilitate talent review of your high potentials and other talent pools. We can help identify gaps in succession plans for retirements, new required positions, and gaps in skills-sets required.
We are experts in creating talent strategic objectives for your organization. For your organization to meet its goals, it's important to align your people strategy with the overall business strategy.
Do you have a readiness assessment and development plans for when your top talent will be ready to move into a senior leadership position?Many businesses are reactive in efforts to develop talent and identify succession risks in their business. It takes a multiple year approach to ensure successors are ready to move into an executive level position. We can help assess readiness and create a plan to address gaps.
Do you have a plan for sourcing and retaining talent?Business growth requires resources, and fast-growing companies need top talent to grow and serve their customers. A strategy for sourcing and retaining talent is critical.
Does your organization plan to grow this year?If so, do you know how many hires you need to add to your team factoring in turnover and retirements, and what positions in what months? Recruitment is a pipeline and take forecasting in advance to generate the desired quality of candidates hired in time to meet business cycles.
Do you plan to cut operational costs this year?If so, do you have an employee productivity plan to fully engage and realize the potential of your current team? Do you know what percentage of overhead and labour costs you may want to reduce?
PowerUp Leadership can facilitate an HR planning session with your senior management team to identify essential strategic objectives for your organization. We will partner with you to establish desired outcomes for this session.
Change Management: Announcing New Successors like New CEO or Other Senior Roles
- People impacting organizational changes often fail because little thought or attention is given to the people impact and communication. Human beings are naturally adverse to change and will resist it.
- This makes it mission critical to get the buy-in to make your change a success through the design of a change management plan. This involves identifying key change stakeholders and where each team member sits on the change continuum for the particular change occurring.
- We can partner with you to create the right level of awareness of the changes happening, and create desire among stakeholders to make your change a success.
Maximize Success of Transformation Projects
The Right Talent to Meet Your Business Goals
- With business transformation through technology and process and automation, having a clear talent strategy helps get employee buy-in needed to make the change successful. PowerUp Leadership can build a a change management plan that identifies key audiences, communication plan, and level of impact by stakeholder group.
- We can partner with your internal project team or business unit to make the change successful and that the people side of adopting the change and having the right support through training and communication is not overlooked.
"Susan was hired on for her HR-On-Call service as a HR Consultant for NARL Marketing LP (North Atlantic Refinery Limited) and provided high quality and informative work in the areas of compensation, policy review, and job description development. Most recently, Susan held a seminar for our Management team entitled "How to Increase Workplace Productivity". This seminar was very well received by our management team, and highlighted Susan's strengths as a presenter and knowledgeable HR Professional."
- Dave Escott, HR Manager (2016) NARL