New Manager Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 8 participants.
Are you a new people manager? Optimize your probability of success by learning from a peer-based coaching group led by a Certified Executive Coach. Many new managers fail as the skills that get them promoted are different than those that make a team leader successful. This mastermind is highly interactive so peers can share challenges and discuss strategies that work. Each of the six sessions will be focused on a specific topic relevant to new managers as described in each module.
- 1Get clear on what key leadership competencies drive employee engagement and how to motivate and align a team for performance.
- 2Tap into a network of new managers to share leadership lessons learned, insights, and experience.
- 3Increase self reflection and awareness of how to be successful aligning your team to deliver more value for the business.
- 4Develop coaching skills to have more impactful conversations.
- 5Develop Inspired Leadership™ Capability.
Modules (45 min each)
Week 1: Transition to Team Leader: Aligning the Team
Week 2: Building Trust-Based Relationships
Week 3: Courageous Conversations and Conflict Resolution
Week 4: Resiliency: Self Care, Wellness and Mental Health
Week 5: How to Coach Direct Reports
Week 6: Finding the Right Mentors and Coaches
Gain access to materials from sessions, worksheets, and micro learnings through online Coaching Cloud Platform access.
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$1150 + HST for group coaching facilitated by a trained International Coaching Federation Certified Coach. Capped at a maximum of 8 participants in a Mastermind group.
Program also includes two private one-on-one 45-minute coaching sessions with an International Coach Federation certified coach.
60 minute sessions at 10am Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -