Executive Leadership Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 8 participants.
Are you in an executive role and spend most of your time dealing with team conflicts? Join a peer-based mastermind group to learn from other Executives and a Certified Executive Coach on how to coach your team and start increasing leadership effectiveness among your middle managers. Learn how to align your team to increase performance. Learn how to create a culture that encourages Inspired Leadership. Share strategies and best practices with other executives in this confidential peer learning group across industry.
- 1Know where to focus by completing a 360 Assessment that outlines leadership dimensions that need attention.
- 2Tap into a network of other executives to learn from their experience, strategies, and insights.
- 3Become more aware of your own authentic leadership voice and development areas.
- 4Develop Inspired Leadership Capability to motivate your team.
Week 1: Team Alignment & Empowerment
Week 2: Get Clear on Your Values, Vision and Strategy
Week 3: Execution for Business Results
Week 4: Stress Management & Wellness
Week 5: Engage Your Team to Tap Into Potential
Week 6: Create a Culture of Coaching & Values Focused Actions
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$1250 + HST for eight hours of coaching facilitated by a certified International Coach Federation Coach. Capped at 8 participants per mastermind group
60 minute sessions at 12pm Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -