Emerging Leader Group Mastermind
Via Live Zoom video conference. Limited seating up to 16 participants.
Accelerate your Emerging Leader soft skills and leadership effectiveness to deliver business results with group coaching. This Emerging Leader Mastermind Group includes young professionals who aspire to move into a leadership role. Each bi-weekly session covers a different topic on key leadership competencies. These sessions are highly interactive so participants can learn from each other as facilitated by a Certified Executive Coach.
- 1Get clear on key leadership competencies: what are they and how to start to demonstrate these leadership skills in an individual contributor role
- 2Accelerate the transition from new graduate to developing leadership skills to progress into a management role
- 3Build a network of Emerging Leaders to gain insights and share hacks
- 4Identify opportunities to demonstrate leadership at work and accelerate your career progression and opportunities
- 5Develop Inspired Leadership capability
Week 1: Building Trust Based Relationships
Week 2: Getting Clear on Your Values and Career Plan
Week 3: Communication, Defining a Personal Brand & Networking
Week 4: Preparing for a Performance Discussion & Goal Setting
Week 5: Increasing Resilience, Wellness Habits & Mental Health
Week 6: Finding the Right Mentors & Coaches
Zoom Video Conference (attend anywhere)
$750 + HST for group coaching, facilitated by a certified International Coaching Federation, Executive Coach. (Capped at 16 participants)
Program also includes two private one-on-one 60-minute coaching session with an International Coach Federation certified coach.
45 minute sessions at 12pm Atlantic time:
"Susan is an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable HR&OD professional who has a keen understanding of policy development and approvals process in a municipal context. She is able to develop options and clear policies based on thorough analysis in an effective and efficient manner that aligns to the needs of the organization and stakeholders."
- Dave Mignault, Manager, Organization Development & HRMS, City of Kingston -